On June 22-26, 2015 I taught again in Copenhagen, at iCourts, as part of
their Summer Program for Ph.D. students who are writing their dissertation on international courts and tribunals. This is my yearly treat! I love having a chance to spend a week with very intelligent and motivated young scholars to talk about topics that interest me.
This year I had the honor to teach with:
- Professor Mikael Rask Madsen, iCourts, University of Copenhagen
- Professor Larry Helfer, Duke University School of Law, US
- Professor Andreas Føllesdal, PluriCourts, University of Oslo
- Professor Christina Voigt, Pluricourts, University of Oslo
- Professor Ron Levi, Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto